Thursday, 16 September 2021

Passion (from 2014 draft)

Last week, I had my 3rd IELTS test in this year (2014). Actually, the result of this test does not have any impact, because I have accepted the offer from Southampton University. But still, I felt the nerves and anxiety. 

To killing time, I talked with young lady beside me. I asked her "Will you take master program?". "Yes" she answered. "Where" was my next question. "America, Harvard University" she said. I looked at her eyes and saw shine light from her eyes. I named it "passion". I can feel it at that time and I envied.

I used to have those eyes which full of passion. Now, I miss them.

I'm wondering why. , umm, maybe not gone at all but dimmed. Because I'm getting older? or Because I have other things to do? Maybe yes and maybe no. 


Ps. 
Tanggal published postingan ini tidak bisa mundur ke 2014. Pardon my english.
Tapi karena aku terkesan dengan "passion" yang "lady" itu tampilkan dan masih teringat dalam kepalaku, dan bagaimana aku menginginkan passion kembali ke aku, aku merasa perlu memposting ini. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment