"Where do you want to live in the future."
I was born and spent my childhood and adolescence in Solo. It is a city in Central Java Province, Indonesia. Why I want to spend my old time as a pensioner in that city? Well, first of all, my parents and relatives live in there. Basically, I love to live near families because I feel more comfortable and I have more people to dependant. It does not mean I can not live independenly. In fact, after finishing highschool I left Solo and stayed at Semarang, 110 kms from Solo, for studied in Diponegoro University and worked.
Another reason is that Solo has provided its citizens with many facilities and interesting places to visit. For example, parks, schools from elementary to college, shopping places, traditional markets, museums, festivals, and sports facilities. These facilities have pushed people to come to Solo, including me.
Last but not least, living cost in this city is cheaper than Jakarta, the city where I live now. As we know that pensioners' income is not as much as when they actively work, so it would be nice if we can live in another city, which its living cost more affordable.
In conclution, I would like to say that wherever you live, as long as you stay close with your families, I think that would be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment