"Your current relationship status"
What a rude theme :). Is relationship status a matter in this challenge?. I do not know either, but let me answer this question.
Based on my national ID, my status is single. Yup, i'm 32 and have not married yet.
I think that I'm a little bit too late to get married. But, I believe that outhere,my half is looking for me, hehe. Nowadays, people want to start a family at a very young age (below 25). Lots of celebrities here do this and it encourage people to do the same. There are no restrictions for people to married young, but from my point of view, it will be better if woman married above 25. I, myselft want to get married on 25, but sometimes we just do not get what we really want, and here I am, single :D
There are reasons why I said so. First, not to get married in a young age means you will have plenty time knowing yourself. For example, you can do lots of crazy things (alone or with friends), you can enjoy your salary for yourself, shopping, travelling, etc. Please note that I'm not saying that if you have husband you can not do fun and crazy activities.
Secondly, by married in a proper age, you will have a more stable emotion, which will help you to cope with marriage world and parenting situations.
Finally, you will have a time to make your financial conditions more sufficient so that you can give best education for your child. Furthermore, you may provide a better living environment and a better nutritions for your family.
To sum up, I will say that what I write in this blog is just my opinion. People may have different arguments based on their experience and knowledge. I respect others opinions, in a hope that they will respect mine :).
At the end, I would like to say: just married when you think that that person is the right one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment