So, here we are, on the second day of 2013.
My 2012 run fast, faster than 2011, I guess.
In year 2012, I travelled alot, not only for vacations but also for office duty :) Stepping my feet in many new place, especially in Indonesia, is one of my dream. And last year, with my own effort, I stepped my feet in Sawarna, Pontianak, Bali, Gua Pindul, Ullen Sentanu, Semarang, and Malaysia to watched Valentino Rossi live raced in Sepang. Pluuuus, my office sent me to Surabaya, Banda Aceh, Pangkal Pinang, and Medan :p
I also watched one international live concert NKOTBSB and one Indonesia, my favourite, group band, DEWA 19 :D and attended some theatrical drama in TIM and GKJ.
Last year, we still busy with social security system. Glad, I still being part of social security system team :)
Well, Happy New Year to all of you!! Hope this year brings more happiness to all of us.. Amen
Ps. lg belajar bhs inggris nih, jd nulisnya ngacok :p
Ps. lg belajar bhs inggris nih, jd nulisnya ngacok :p
No comments:
Post a Comment