Wednesday, 28 October 2009

ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE

I got this quote from Hukum99 mailing list.
The quotes tell us about what we do in our life is a matter of choice.

Question :
"No one can be a positive person all the time, how do you do it?"

Answer :
"Each Morning I wake up and say to my self, I have two choice today, I can choose to be in a bad mood or I can choose to be in a bad mood. I always choose to be in a good mood."
"Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be victim or I can choose to learn from it. I always choose to learn from it."
"Each time someon comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life.

But it is not always that easy
Life is all about choices, when you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice.
* You choose how you react to situation
* You choose how people will affect your mind
* You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood
* Its your choice how you live your life
* Every day you have to choose to either enjoy your life or to hate it
* The only thing that is trully yours is that no one can control or take your choices from you
* So if you can take care of that everything else in life, life becomes much easier.

So, I choose to try those quote, of course the positive one.. Eventhough I know thats not easy.. hehe.. What about you?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment